Sheer & Dots

1:06 AM

Retro & Feminine; two wonderful words to describe this beautiful 1950s Inspired Swing Dress from Unique Vintage. I adore a good 1950s Swing Dress, & this one just so happens to be one of my new favorite styles. The Teal Swiss Dot Garden State Mesh Dress is perfection! With such darling details such as the sweetheart bodice, which also has a built in bra pads for bust support. Another darling feature are the sleeves which can be worn as a Halter Style, Off the Shoulder, or slightly passed your collar bone. This lovely dress has a few layers under that help give your skirt that full 50s swing shape, no petticoat required! 
Sheer & Polka Dots pair up so perfectly together, so Feminine & Sweet. 
To keep a Retro 1950s Esthetic I paired my dress with Sheer Ivory Gloves, a Sheer 1950s Head Scarf, Glitter Crystal Heels, & a Vintage Lucite Confetti Purse. I love how this Vintage Inspired Look can be worn for different occasions, for a Dapper Day Out, a Special Event, & even as a Bridesmaid dress for those Vintage Brides out there. You can shop this lovely style in a few other hues as well I chose Teal as it pairs up beautifully with my raven hair & signature bold red lips. Of course I am wearing my favorite Vintage Inspired Cosmetic Company Besame Cosmetics, featuring 1941 Victory Red Lipstick, 1969 Soft Pink Delicate Rouge Blush, & Bisque Cashmere Stick Foundation.

x, MissVintageLady


1950s Teal Swiss Dot Mesh Dress : Unique Vintage
Sheer Gloves & Lucite Purse : Vintage 
Victory Red Lipstick, Cashmere Foundation, & Delicate Rouge Blush : Besame Cosmetics

Click this Besame Banner To Shop My 1950s Beauty Look 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.