1920s Daytime Glamour

11:49 AM

Pop some Champagne & have a Roaring Time in this stunning 1920s Wilshire Flapper Day Dress from Unique Vintage
This 20s inspired dress is absolutely beautiful in person, the material is lightweight & perfect for a Vintage Summer. The Wilshire Day Dress is dreamy & has darling details like the flattering Drop Waist, Sleeves that Flutter when you Shimmy, & a Faux Collar Tie accentuating the bust. This dress is visually stunning & instantly makes you feel like a 20s Starlet, ready to take on a leading role on Broadway. Unique Vintage offers high quality Flapper Dresses in styles like 1920s Daytime Glamour to a Roaring Gatsby Night Out. They have quite the collection, featuring dresses that have Tassels, Sequins, Beading, Lace, Chiffon, & they have so many color choices to choose from. I purchased my Bridesmaid Flapper Dresses from their Burbank Store & fell in love with all the details & the overall quality, their Flapper styles are so exquisite & worth every penny!
The 1920s Era has always held a special place in my heart, when I was a little girl I loved how dramatic the women looked, with their flushed cheeks, dark eyes, & bold lips it was so captivating & unique. I grew up watching Old Films, & my favorite genre of film is Film Noir Crime Thrillers, with all its beautiful suspense & dramatic lightening. When styling this darling 20s Day Dress, I really wanted to create that iconic 20s look so I went with a softer color palette on my eyes using shades of blue, grey, & beige shimmers to create a smokey effect to my eyes. Became Cosmetics offers high quality Authentic Vintage Inspired Beauty Products that really helped me achieve the Flapper Screen Siren esthetic. Wearing 1915 Rose Delicate Rouge blush on my cheeks for a flushed look, 1920s Besame Cake Mascara to add drama to my lashes, Besame Red Lipstick a bright blue based red that was worn in the 20s. 

To achieve this Glamorous Screen Siren look I styled the Wilshire dress with Nude on Nude Seamed Stockings, a Bedazzled Noir Turban with a Vintage Brooch, Chiffon Vintage Gloves, Vintage Art Deco Earrings, Gold & Silver Glitter Heels, topped with a Creamy Champagne Faux Fur Wrap. You can easily style this lovely dress for Fall & Winter, with a darling 20s Clara Bow Hat, Faux Fur Wrap, & a Long Coat. 

x, MissVintageLady 


Wilshire 1920s DayTime Dress : Unique Vintage 
Vintage Inspired Beauty Products : Besame Cosmetics


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. As I glanced through these photos, I thought you should be holding a flute of champagne - and what did you mention first off when I read the text? It's such a goreous look - and the drop waist is stunning. All in all, a really fabulous 20s look! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.