Rose Prints & Lipstick Red Seams

11:41 PM

Rose Print is my favorite type of floral pattern on any dress, especially on "Little Black Wiggles." When I see roses I think of the words Sexy & Elegance, the perfect words for a Dame. The Olivia Rose Wiggle dress is the perfect dress to make heads turn, show a little skin with the off shoulder neckline making this dress daring & sexy. I adore the Pattern of this wiggle, it definitely feels like a true Vintage wiggle, with its fold over wrap around collar. The rose print is stunning in person, with such darling detailing, I love that it has fully bloomed roses & rose buds. 
I couldn't resist pairing this little number with my favorite Lipstick Red Glamour Seams from WhatKatieDid. I love wearing Stockings, I think they add a little va-va-voom to my undergarments. The Red Contrast Glamour Seams, are so beautiful & adds the perfect pop of color to your wardrobe. The Red Seams make a statement when strutting in your classic black peep toe mules. I love showing off my Bombshell Curves so I added the Vixen by Micheline Pitt Vinyl Black Belt to exaggerate my curves, this detachable belt has become one of my must have accessories.

x, MissVintageLady


Olivia Rose Wiggle : 1950's Glam
Glamour Red Contrast Seams : What Katie Did
Black Vinyl Belt : Vixen by Micheline Pitt
Dominia Shiny Black Mules : Pleaser USA

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This dress is simply sensational - in its own right and on you. It's magical with the stockings too - the range of coloured seams from WKD is so much fun, and there are now some spring shades too! Kx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.