Powder Blue Ballerina

8:01 PM

Feeling like a real life Vintage Princess in this Powder Blue Embroidered Ballerina Skirt from the Lace Garden collection by Devil Inspired. This darling skirt has beautiful little Ballerina details, it features Embroidered Pointe Flats, a Ballerina, Vintage Chandelier, & Roses. With a darling scalloped eyelet trim, this full skirt is elegant & classic; a perfect skirt for your inner Princess Ballerina. The Full Skirt is fully lined on the inside, with a lace up back to accentuate your curves, adding another feminine touch is the under-bust part of the skirt, that accentuates your bust line. 
The Full Skirt is magical, every detail is absolutely stunning & darling, if you love vintage inspired border print skirts like the one in the 50s than you will adore this skirt too. The overall fit is true to size, I would recommend measuring yourself before purchasing, to make sure you are ordering the correct size. The dress is meant to cinch in your waist area, so allow some wiggle room when ordering. The Lace Up back is one of my favorite features on this design, it is avery flattering feature & it adds a vintage touch. The Ballerina details are so beautiful it takes me back to my Ballerina days; I was in Ballet at a young age & took it for several years, Ballet is one of my favorite childhood memories. 
Lace Garden is one of my favorite brands from the Devil Inspired Website, they have so many Victorian Vintage Inspired Pieces to choose from. This is my second piece from them & I am always pleased with the quality of fabric & the over all design. When I first saw this Powder Blue I fell in love, Powder Blue is one of my favorite colors, & the darling Ballerina details just had me swooning. I love how perfect my eyelet crop peasant top looks paired up with this skirt, it matches the little eyelet trim on the hemline. 
Lace Up Embroidered 
Ballerina Skirt 

x, MissVintageLady

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.