Vixen Style

4:51 PM



I am so excited to be writing this blog post today! I received my Pre Order Vixen T Shirts designed by the talented Micheline Pitt. Micheline recently started her own brand & I am so excited to see what's to come. I personally am not one to buy Prints or Phrases on my clothes but as soon as I saw the Sketches for these two I couldn't resist. 



Let's talk about how adorable they are!! 
Vixen by Micheline Pitt is inspired by her own personal style & let's be real she has the most amazing style & she is a total babe. 
These T Shirts are made from 100% Cotton with a lovely Scoop Neck it's the perfect Baby Doll Style T! The style of this T shirt makes it easy to tuck in your High Waisted Shorts, Trousers, or Skirts without any bulging. The price of these Vixen T Shirts are a steal they are $28 each, & they have a wide rang of sizes available for the Vixen in you!
The Saturation on the Vixens is gorgeous its very bold & defiantly makes a statement. I love that the Pink Shade is true to color, & that the White is what you expect from a White T. 




Vixen by Micheline Pitt



The Phrase "My Hair is Full of Secrets" is inspired from Micheline Pitt's own Moto. When people ask her about her hair she say's "its full of secrets" because it really is. I need to know a few of her Hair Secrets because she always has such beautiful locks, talk about a gorgeous mane!

The Phrase "Not Today Satan" comes from a Southern Phrase, I love this phrase because I can totally relate to it, when your just not having it sometimes you just have to say "Not Today Satan" but now you can just wear it! 



I paired these two Vixen T's with a pair of High Waisted Shorts & Classic 6inch Mules! Showing my legs off like the women in the 50's did. As you can see the fit of this Baby Doll shirt tucks nicely into my high waisted shorts with out the bulging, but you can also wear this top over a nice pair of jeans for that casual mega babe look. *not shown*



I look forward to pre ordering some more goodies from Vixen by Micheline Pitt, be sure to follow her Etsy & Instagram for up coming Pre Orders & Designs! 
You won't regret it! 



Vixen T's : Vixen by Micheline Pitt
Domina Mules : PinUpGirl
Cat Eye Frames : PinUpBootique 

x, MissVintageLady







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.