Pink Grapefruit & Summer Fun!!

10:24 PM


RedDollySwim always has the best prints! When I first received the Grapefruit Mint One Piece I knew my daughter had to have a matching one. I have always adored the brands matching swim suits for little ones & mama's, so I just couldn't wait to do a mini shoot with my sweetie pie! 



Chinese Painted Parasols are my favorite accessories to pair up with SwimWear, Tiki Dresses, & Swing Dresses. I purchased this one in China Town! 



My Little One in the Mini Baby Mint & Fruit One Piece Swim Suit!
With an adorable matching head band designed by RedDollySwim! 



I am wearing RedDolly's One Piece in Mint & Fruit, it has a built in bra & a cinched bust. I love this swim suit just as much as I love a fresh grapefruit! The fabric is made out of super comfortable spandex & it doesn't feel tight when getting into the water!



My hair was inspired by an up do that Dita has showcased during her Lingerie Photo Shoots & Runways. It's a perfect quick up do for basically anything, you can wear it alone or add some flowers like I did. I made my own Hair Flowers from an old floral reef I had in my bedroom, just pin them with bobby pins & you have a cute little floral up do. 




My little Sweet Grapefruit is wearing the Halter One Piece style but, you can also purchase this print in a cute Mini Bikini Two Piece. 





Mint & Fruit Swim Suits : RedDollySwim 
Chinese Parasol : China Town

x, MissVintageLady

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Copyright 2017 @MissVintageLady. Powered by Blogger.